Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hummingbirds

So, I don't know why but I am obsessed with hummingbirds, well, not really obsessed but I like the idea of them. I think they are interesting. Kind of like me, not "interesting," but I meant in another sense. The sense of they are always moving but they need to be still to get anything done, aka, stay alive. It's kind of like the gospel, you have to be moving and serving but the Lord says "be still, and know that I am God." That's what I need. I've decided to paint a hummingbird, perhaps. I've done some sketches and here's what I've got. Don't judge me, I'm not done. And my wife is the real artist :) she's gonna help me!

2 comments:

  1. Hummingbirds are awesome. And your sketches are better than my sketches, so I can't say anything. Interesting overhaul you've given to the blog too. Hope you're doing well as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The overall was all Alyssa's doing, but I like it. We are doing well and I need to find a way to come help with your bike tube. Text me.

      Delete