Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crocheting Cordell


She's a machine, no joke.

Well, more of an addict, but it is healthy and productive and not at all detrimental to our relationship haha. Alyssa has started crocheting and I would have posted pictures, except she has already given them all away, for birthday presents and niceness points and just in good nature. I keep telling her that she should just sell them, but noooooo. :) Well, our life is good, "REAL Gooood" as Nacho would put it. Alyssa is student teaching now at two Elementary Schools and getting on the MUST HIRE list! And I am still doing nothing. I just figured I would take a break and update our blog in the midst of studying for my Nutritional BioChem exam tomorrow at 8 in the morning. I was up in our study/guest bedroom/closet area studying last night and kept rocking the studying today. One day I will get to teach this stuff and it will be really nice. Because I will be getting paid for doing what I want to do. Since we have been married my affinity for cheese as increased and my relationship with facebook has had a congruent but negatively related effect. So, I figured maybe I could just keep up with those that I love and care about here, and look at their pictures some other way. Oh we have some of our wedding pictures, but not really, they are online.

This is my favorite.
Man, she is pretty.
If you want to see it closer you can put your face closer to the screen....
oooooor you could push the command and + button.

Well,

LOVE YA!
SEEYA!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment